I am a loan officer, wondering if any one knows what banks would lend 100% on an investment property, settled income, 767 credit score.

{ 5 comments… read them below or add one }

eagleperch April 15, 2010 at 10:00 pm

You need to get hold of a Mortgage Broker, and not a banker; preferably one who specializes in non-conforming paper. They’re out there.

Amber J April 15, 2010 at 10:22 pm

Good Luck. 100% on an investment property is hard to get no matter how perfect everything else is, then you add in the stated. You will probably be capped at 80% or at the MOST 85% LTV since your going stated. Best of luck! Let me know if you find someone who will do it. I’ll have to sign up with them. 🙂

sdmike April 15, 2010 at 10:54 pm


You can try the bulliten boards, but good luck…


Puddinhead April 15, 2010 at 11:34 pm

Stated is a hard thing to do these days, even on the conforming side when you need 100%.

Accredited was doing 80/20 stated / 100% on the Alt-A side a month or so ago, but I think they have stopped doing it now.

Good Luck

Margaret K April 15, 2010 at 11:52 pm

I agree with sdmike. I’d head out to the sites and ask there. I haven’t seen anyone doing stated 100% on owner occ much less investment. I’m still in touch with some lenders even though they pulled out of Ohio. Most of their stated programs are 90% maybe one at 95% with perfect everything.

Previous post:

Next post: